To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
First Aid at Work Course Details
- Course Content
- Aims of first aid
- Priorities of treatment
- Recognition and treatment
- Choking, blood loss and treatment
- Shock, burns and scalds
- Medical conditions
- Epilepsy / diabetes
- Recording and reporting of accidents
- Understanding defibrillation resuscitation council UK guidelines
- Understanding and using a AED
- Course Overview
Duration: 3 Days
Number of Delegates: Maximum 12
Overview: To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
- Who should Attend
- All levels of personnel within all industries, who have been nominated for first aid duties.
- Additional Information
- First Aid manual issued and a two hour assessment at the end of the course.
- Final qualification
- Certificate is fully approved by Qualsafe, the certification is valid for three years with the option of 2 hour refreshers each year.