To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
Emergency First Aid At Work Course Details
- Course Content
- The role of a First Aider
- Incident and patient management
- Primary assessment including C.P.R
- Seizures and choking
- Secondary assessment
- Bleeding, burns and scalds
- Heart attack
- Recording and reporting
- Epilepsy / diabetes
- Recording and reporting of accidents
- Understanding defibrillation resuscitation council UK guidelines
- Understanding and using a AED.
- Course Overview
Duration: 1 Day
Number of Delegates: Maximum 12
Overview: Emergency First Aid At Work Level 2 is designed to ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
- Who should Attend
- All levels of personnel within all industries, who have been nominated for first aid duties.
- Additional Information
- Multiple choice exam paper
- First aid manual assessment by tutor at the end of the course.
- Final qualification
- Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a certificate by Qualsafe which is valid for three years.